Tuition and Registration
Grades PreK-3 – Grade 8
SMART Tuition FAQ’s: School Website Smart FAQ
BLOCS Tuition Assistance Application
(for preschool – grade 12) 2015 – 2016
Deadline for BLOCS form is March 15, 2015
Good Shepherd Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Good Shepherd Catholic School.
Registration for the 2015- 2016 school year is rolling. Please contact the Advancement Office to schedule your personalized tour. 215-886-0126
The following guidelines will assist you in being prepared for your child’s registration:
- PrK-3 children must be 3 years of age by September 1 (required to be potty trained before the start of school)
- PreK-4 children must be 4 years of age by September 1.
- Kindergarten children must be 5 years of age by September 1.
- First grade children must be 6 years of age by September 1.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate – unless baptized at St. John of the Cross and/or Queen of Peace Parish.
- Immunization card or documented doctor’s certificate showing dates of immunization
- Social Security Card
- Current report card of students in Grades 1 through 8
A registration fee of $200.00 per family is due at the time of registration.
Please share this information with family, friends and neighbors!
Our families are required to engage SMART Tuition, which is our electronic tuition payment program.
SMART Tuition phone: (888)-868-8828
Tuition is paid in 11 monthly installments beginning on July 1. Please click on link above to enroll.