Tuition and Registration
Grades PreK 3 – Grade 8
BLOCS Tuition Assistance Application
(for preschool – grade 12) 2015 – 2016
Deadline for BLOCS form is March 15, 2015
Good Shepherd Catholic Regional School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Good Shepherd Catholic Regional School.
Registration for the 2013- 2014 school year begins on February 1, 2013. Please contact the main office at 215-886-4782 to set up a tour and/or registration appointment.
The following guidelines will assist you in being prepared for your child’s registration:
- Kindergarten children must be 5 years of age by September 10.
- First grade children must be 6 years of age by September 10.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate – unless baptized at St. John of the Cross, Queen of Peace Parishes.
- Immunization card or documented doctor’s certificate showing dates of immunization
- Social Security Card
- Current report card of students in Grades 1 through 8
A registration fee of $200.00 per family is due at the time of registration.
Please share this information with friends and neighbors!
GOOD SHEPHERD CATHOLIC REGIONAL SCHOOL
Tutition Rates 2015 – 2016
In Parish Tuition K – 8
|Number of Students||Tuition Amount||11 Monthly Payments|
Out of Parish Tuition K – 8
|Mumber of Students in Family||Tuition Amount||11 Monthly Payments|
Registration fee: $200.00 per family ~ non refundable
Note: For security reasons, we use Smart Tuition.
Smart Tuition phone: (888)-868-8828
Tuition is paid in 11 monthly installments beginning in July 2015. Click on link above to enroll.