Welcome to Sixth Grade!
Confirmation took place on December 10, 2017.
First Day of School
Anyone who would like to see what we are all about at GSC is welcome! Schedule a tour with Mrs. Amanda Wilkes.
Email or call Mrs. Wilkes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 29- Catholic Schools Week Begins
- January 30-Liturgy for First Responders and Volunteers 9 AM
- January 31-Grandparents Day
- February 1- Book Fair/ Teacher Appreciation
- February 2- Book Fair/Student Appreciation
- February 3-Dance-A-Thon
- February 10-Progress Reports available on MSP
- February 20- Presidents’ Day No School
- February 24- Pizza Day
- March 1- Pizza Money Due
Religion:Christ Our Life
Reading Olympics Website
In Math, the sixth graders reviewed Multiplying and Dividing Integers with a game of Connect Four.
All of the classes love to review for tests and quizzes with Kahoot. They compete against their classmates with their iPads or Chromebooks to answer the questions.
In the first Math class, the students worked in groups to find the numbers 1-100 on a sheet of paper. They saw that they worked best in groups when they came up with a plan and helped each other.