Introductory letter from Ms. E. Stapf
- Lunch Money is due Tuesday March 17th.
- Spring Pictures are Wednesday March 18th.
- Pretzel Money is due Thursday March 19th.
- Year book orders are due Friday March 20th.
Dates to Remember:
- March 6 (Friday) – Professional Development Day (NO SCHOOL)
- March 9 (Monday) – Third Trimester Begins
- March 12 (Thursday) – Report Cards
- March 13 (Friday) – Honors Assembly
- March 16 (Monday) – Faculty Retreat (NO SCHOOL)
- March 20-27 (Friday-Friday) Terra Nova Testing
- March 30 (Monday) Living Stations @ 1:30 PM
6th grade math is using a scale from Google maps to create a 2 mile distance to and from GSC.
6th & 7th Grade Math Classes are applying their knowledge of decimals and unit rates to shop for Thanksgiving….
6th Graders create brochures for Queen of Peace Parish…..
6th Graders, Ally and Mollie, concentrating on their Buzz Math……
and Kendall and Liam working hard on their Decimals Quiz…..