Welcome to Sixth Grade!
- March 31st-Pizza Money due
- April 5th-Reddington Scholarship Application due
- April 8th-School Liturgy at 9:30 AM
- April 9th-“Be Our Guest” Breakfast 10 AM
- April 10th-Painting with a Twist for Adults
- Apil 11th-No School Professional Development Day
- April 12th-Pretzel Money Due
- April 15th-Beauty and the Beast 12:30 PM and 7:00 PM
- April 16th-Beauty and the Beast 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM
- April 20th- Field Trip to Outdoor School in Horsham
- April 22nd-Pizza Day and Dance-A-Thon
- April 23rd-8th Grade Car Wash
On Tuesday March 29th, nine of our 6th through 8th graders competed in the Reading Olympics competition held at Upper Dublin High School. They got 32 points and received a green ribbon!
Click on the link below to go to the GSC Reading Olympics website.
Religion:Christ Our Life
Decimal Review Game
Fraction Review Game
Anyone who would like to see what we are all about at GSC is welcome! Schedule a tour with Mrs. Barbara Gress.
Email or call Mrs. Gress at
Religion Talk Show
The 6th grade class hosted a talk show with some Israelites who were on the journey from Egypt to the Promised Land.
Graph a story.
The eighth grade Math class matched graphs to stories that they could represent.
Ratios with Lemonade
The sixth grade Math class used ratios to make the perfect lemonade in different cup sizes.
The sixth grade helped run Aid for Friends during Catholic Schools Week.
What’s Your Function?
Eighth grade played a game to learn about how functions can be applied to their lives.
Días de la Semana!
In Spanish, the sixth grade learned a song to help them remember the days of the week.
Eighth Grade drew flags and found the linear equations of the design on the flags.
The sixth grade visited St. Katharine Drexel’s Shrine on November 28 for their Confirmation Retreat.
Each sixth grader taught the class how to do something.
Breast Cancer Awareness Day
Back to School
The Sixth Grade reviewed nouns with Kahoot!
The Sixth grade reviewed Multiplying Integers with a game of Connect Four.
The seventh and eighth grade Math classes did an activity called Broken Squares to learn how to work together in groups.