Ms. Clewell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7th grade announcements
- The 7th grade is collecting donations of items for a baking basket to be raffled at the Christmas Bazaar; things like cake mixes, measuring spoons, cupcake wrappers, sprinkles, etc…All proceeds from the sale of the raffles go to Good Shepherd.
- Please log on to My Student Progress (MSP) to view your student’s grades.
- Homework Policy – The homework grading policy will be the same as last year. Students will start with a 95 as a homework/participation grade. Two points will be deducted for every missed assignment. Students can earn up to 5 points for participating in class and classroom behavior.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Drive – Thank you to everyone who has already donated. As always, your generosity is appreciated!
- During the month of October (the month of the Holy Rosary), we will gather as a school after snack recess to recite one decade of the rosary.
- On October 16th, many representatives from area Catholic high schools will be available to talk to at High School night in GSC’s auditorium.
- Winter uniforms begin October 20th.
What’s Happening in Science?
7th graders have learned how to use a microscope and create their own microscope slides.
8th graders modeled state changes in matter when they made their own ice cream.
Here’s a look at our first days of school.
Science is FUN!
7th grade science made lava lamps.
6th grade science used the scientific method. They performed an experiment to find out how many drops of water could fit on a penny.
8th grade science made “Elephant’s Toothpaste”.