Weekly Update April 25, 2016
Please scroll down to the middle of the Photo Gallery for pictures from Easter, the 100th Day of School, St. Patrick’s Day, and Dr. Seuss’ Birthday.
The children will see God’s love and goodness in the world and realize that we are responsible for taking care of God’s world.
The children will identify and describe three-dimensional (solid) shapes such as cylinders, cones, spheres, and cubes .
We will be reading On the Move by Donna Latham. Comprehension Skill: Main Idea. We will work on the recognition and formation of the letters Vv and Zz and identify the initial sound of /v/ and /z/.
High Frequency words: where, come. Please practice at home.
Keeping our earth clean and beautiful.
Gym – Please wear gym uniform and white sneakers.
Homework: Phonics worksheet
Kindergarten won an Ice Cream Party for their generous support of the Claire’s fundraiser. Thank you!!
Communication Envelope sent home.
Homework: Phonics Worksheet
Library – Please return your child’s library book next Tuesday.
Return Communication Envelope.
Homework: Math Workbook p. P199-P200
Show & Tell with the letters V and Z. Please have your child bring in something
beginning with the letter /v/ or /z/.
Homework: Math Workbook p. P201-P202
- Wed., May 4: Donations due for gift baskets for Trivia Night.
- Thurs., May 5: No School – Ascension Thursday – Holy Day
- Fri., May 6: No School – Optional Holiday
- Wed., May 18: School May Procession at 7 pm in Queen of Peace Church. Kindergarten will participate.
- Fri., June 10: Kindergarten Closing Ceremony in School Auditorium from 9:00 am to 10:30am. Please save the date! More information to follow.
Have a great week!
2015 – 2016 Photo Gallery
Click on photo to view larger and download.