Scrip Participating Retailers 03-19-2014
GSC is a school that fosters its Catholic identity in its environment and curriculum.
Home and School Executive Board 2016 -2017
Home and School Association
Principal: Sister Patricia Healey, IHM
Advancement Director: Amanda Wilkes
President: Jessica Hess
Vice President: Jen Mahoney
Treasurer: Sue Carlson
Secretary: Melinda Borrell
Hospitality: Tamira Dougherty
Lunch Parent Program: Lisa Olimpo
Membership: Carol Capriotti
Publicity: Kate Sciscio
School Property: Jeff Pfeiffer
Ways and Means: Maureen Zanoni
Executive Board Meetings for 2015-2016
October 4, 2016 February 7, 2017
November 1, 2016 March 7, 2017
December 6, 2016 April 4, 2017
January 3, 2017 May 2, 2017
June 6, 2017
Kindergarten through Grade 8 and Early Education
BLOCS Tuition Assistance Application
For preschool – grade 12, 2015 – 2016
Deadline for BLOCS form is March 15, 2015
Good Shepherd Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Good Shepherd Catholic School.
Registration for the 2015- 2016 school year is rolling. Please contact the Advancement Office to schedule your personalized tour. 215-886-0126
The following guidelines will assist you in being prepared for your child’s registration:
- Preschool children must be 3 years of age by September 1 (required to be potty trained before the start of school)
- PreKindergarten children must be 4 years of age by September 1.
- Kindergarten children must be 5 years of age by September 1.
- First grade children must be 6 years of age by September 1.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate – unless baptized at St. John of the Cross and/or Queen of Peace Parish.
- Immunization card or documented doctor’s certificate showing dates of immunization
- Social Security Card
- Current report card of students in Grades 1 through 8
A registration fee of $200.00 per family is due at the time of registration.
Please share this information with family, friends and neighbors!
Our families are required to engage SMART Tuition, which is our electronic tuition payment program.
SMART Tuition phone: (888)-868-8828
Tuition is paid in 11 monthly installments beginning on July 1. Please click on link above to enroll.
My Students Progress is the gradebook software that we use at GSC. Continue Reading about My Students Progress »
Continue Reading about My Students Progress »