C.A.R.E.S. After School Program
General Information For CARES Program
CARES is an after school program for students of Good Shepherd Catholic School. It is held from school dismissal until 6:00 pm. There will be no CARES Program on holidays, on half days before a major holiday, or in the event of an early dismissal due to emergency closing.
The CARES Program begins on the first Monday after the opening of school in September.
Terms of the CARES Program
- Registration Fee: $10.00 (start-up money for snacks and materials)
- Payment: $10.00 a day for the first child; $8.00 for each additional child.
- Method of Payment: Checks made payable to: Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Payments made weekly or monthly
- Send payment in an envelope marked “CARES” to the Main Office
- Late Fee: If parent arrives after 6:00PM – a late fee of $5.00 will be charged for each additional fifteen minutes.
- Attendance: If child is not attending CARES on a particular day – please send a note to your child’s teacher.
- Clothing: Change of clothes is optional
- Messages: While CARES is in session, you may reach the Coordinators by calling the school office – 215-886-4782