Inclement Weather Arrival
The school closing number for Good Shepherd Catholic Regional School is 419.
Delayed openings, early closings or closing for the day due to inclement weather will be posted on our web site and will be broadcast through KYW 1060 and 6abc.
In addition, our broadcasting system, School Reach, will call.
Procedure for Inclement Weather Arrival at GSC
In an effort to insure the safety of our children we are asking parents to help us by following the directions listed below:
1. In the event of “heavy or steady” rain/snow, children will be dropped off at the school building
2. All cars will enter into the school parking lot by the driveway near the convent.
3. Children will be dropped of at the main or library doors
4. A staff member will be in the center of the parking lot directing traffic.
5. Two additional staff members will direct parents to drive to one of the drop off points.
6. Buses will enter the school lot and drop students off at the “Primary” doors.
7. All children must exit the car on the right – (school side).
8. No passing of cars is permitted in the parking lot.
9. All cars exit by the driveway near the Rectory.
If children are walking and need to cross North Hills Ave. the Crossing Guard will be there to assist the children across the street.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.