Mrs. Kim Franzone (email@example.com)
Good Shepherd Catholic
Visits to our Preschool classrooms are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please call the Advancement Office to schedule an appointment 215-886-0126
Preschool Mission Statement
Our goal in preschool is to provide a safe, faith filled learning environment. Each child will develop social, emotional, cognitive, and motor skills as well as a love for God, themselves, others and learning.
Our Program Offers:
- A self contained 3 year old program
- A self contained 4 year old program
- Full day program
- 3 days a week
- 5 days a week
- Full day program – 7:50 am to 2:30 pm
- All students participate in weekly Gym, Music, Library
- and Computer classes.
- After school cares program available to full time students
- Link to CARES: CARES Program
- Breakfast and hot lunch are available via the Nutritional Development Services (NDS) offices of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Breakfast starts at 7:15 AM
If you have a child entering into our preschool you can apply for the Archdiocese of Philadelphia tuition BLOCS grant.
2015 – 2016 BLOCS application below
- Child must be 3 or 4 years of age by September 1st
- Child must be completely potty trained
- Birth Certificate and Baptismal Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Completed registration form and fee
COME VISIT US!!
Pre-School Program – 3 year olds & 4 year olds
Pre-K Tuition 2015 – 2016
This year we will not be offering half day Pre-K
|Pre-K 3 & 4||3 Full Days||$3800.00|
|Pre-K 3||5 Full Days||$4900.00|
|Pre-K 4||5 Full Days||$4500.00|
Registration Fee: $200.00 per family ~ non refundable
Please Note: For security reasons, we use SMART Tuition to collect tuition.
To enroll with SMART Tuition:
Phone: (888) 868-8828
Click on the link or scroll down to see our Pre-School in action!