The authorized uniform provider for Good Shepherd Catholic School is Flynn O’Hara.
For uniform information and to make a purchase, visit: http://www.flynnohara.com/school/pa582.
The closest retail location to school is at 901 North Bethlehem Pike, Springhouse, PA 19477.
The phone number for that store is 215-793-9436.
UNIFORM AND DRESS CODE
All students are to be in complete uniform every day.
If there is an irregularity or emergency that necessitates the complete uniform not being worn,
a written excuse must be presented to the homeroom teacher and it will be forwarded to the Main Office.
UNIFORM FOR GIRLS
- Grades Kindergarten through 5: Maroon plaid jumper (to the knee), white blouse (Peter Pan collar),
- maroon cardigan, maroon knee socks or tights.
- Grades 6 through 8: Maroon plaid skirt (to the knee), white oxford blouse, maroon V-neck sweater,
- maroon knee socks or tights.
- Jewelry may include watch, ring, religious medal and one pair of post earrings.
- Make-up and nail polish are not permitted.
UNIFORM FOR BOYS
- Grades Kindergarten through 8: Khaki trousers, brown belt, white shirt (short or long sleeve), maroon vest and maroon tie, brown or black socks. No sport or tennis socks.
- Hair must be neatly trimmed and kept at a suitable length, not over the collar or in the eyes.
- Earrings are NOT permitted.
- Boys: Brown or black Sketcher-type shoes (not sneakers!) or tan buck.
- Girls: Tan buck, Sketcher or Bass-type shoes (brown or black).
For all students in Grades K-8:
Winter: Gray sweat suit with school emblem, white sneakers with white crew socks.
Summer: Gray T-shirt and maroon shorts with school emblem, all-white sneakers with white crew socks.
Gym uniform items are available at The Run Around on Easton Road in the Roslyn Valley (Rite Aid)
Shopping Center: http://www.therunaroundinc.com/retail_home/about-us-retail-page/.
SUMMER UNIFORM (Optional)
The Summer uniform may be worn from September 1 to October 15
and from April 15 to the end of the school year.
Grades K-8: Monogrammed maroon short-sleeve polo shirt, khaki shorts (no pants) and belt.*
Grades 6-8: May also wear the monogrammed maroon short-sleeve polo shirt and the plaid skirt.
Grades K-8: Monogrammed maroon short-sleeve polo shirt
with khaki pants or khaki walking shorts and belt.*
* White sneakers with white crew socks (above the ankle) are worn with the Summer option.